Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Corrupted - various tracks



Hello everyone this is my first post at this here blog and I decided to give you a lil somethin' somethin' from one of my favorite bands. Corrupted.


Formed in 1994 in Osaka, Japan, Corrupted play some absolutely skull crushing sludge/doom with some of the best growled vocals ever (mostly done in Spanish!) and in my opinion are one of the forerunners of the genre. over the years they have incorporated more Ambient leanings but still bring the heavy sludge/doom.


The tracks compiled here are as follows...

1.Inactive (split LP w/ Noothgrush)
2.Reference (split 7" w/ Enemy Soil)
3.Nieve (Twin Threat to your Sanity double 7". I'll post the whole thing later)
4.Nieve Segundo (split 7" kind buds pic disc w/Phobia)
5.Paso Inferior( 2002 LP version I left out the ambient half of the song I may post whole thing later)
6.Empty(split 7" with Cripple Bastards.... this is one of their fastest tracks)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jz0mjh2o3mz


this is just a small sample of their extensive catalogue. Visit their website here.
Buy records here, here, and here. and I'm sure if you do an individual search for a particular record you can find something in a distro or else ebay would be your best bet since most releases are way out of print.

also make sure you visit my blog here.

Here are some photos I took of them in November of 2008 when they completely blew me away in Los Angeles (click on them to see full size)


3 comments:

  1. hah, you were at the LA show with ASUNDER, huh? I missed that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its awesome that all three authors were at this show,getting stoned and laughing at the dancing queen,no pun intended.

    ReplyDelete